- "Flourish, brilliance of the flame. It's! Showtime!"
– Hibiki before her performance
|Illuminer Coord | Jeweling Dress|
|Data Carddass Game||Brilliant Jewel - Part 1|
|Anime||Believe it (cameo)|
An Idol from Space (debut)
Hibiki Tenshō (天翔ひびき) is one of the main characters of the Aikatsu Friends! Brilliant Jewel series. Hibiki is a sexy-type idol whose preferred brand is Heavenly Perfume. Along with Alicia Charlotte, the two are a part of I Believe.
Hibiki has magenta, downward slanted eyes. Her long wavy hair starts out magenta and fades to peach, and it is worn in a large ponytail with several curls and held by silver headband with a gold rhombus-shaped gem in the middle. She has two curled cowlicks sticking out of it, and her bangs are braided over the right of her head, with the remainder worn loose to frame the left of her face.
Before her Friends group went on Hiatus, Hibiki wore her hair in a much smaller high ponytail along with silver band and a gold rhombus-shaped gem on the left side, and her loose bangs framed the right instead of the left of her face.
Hibiki is described to be charismatic and adult-like, her style backing her charming and cool appearance.
- Alicia and Hibiki were paired as Friends until they went on hiatus.
- Mirai is Hibiki's good friend and rival, their bond formed after Hibiki went against Love Me Tear in the past.
- Karen is Hibiki's rival.
Tenshō (天翔) - Ten (天) means heaven and shō (翔) means to soar.
Hibiki (ひびき) can be written in kanji as "響", meaning resonance.
- "It's! Showtime!"
- "Labels like mature or childish are nonsense. I always strive to be natural. I am myself—nothing more, nothing less."
– Hibiki to Aine
- Her star sign is Gemini.
- Her birthday, May 25, falls on the day the Apollo program was announced, alluding to Hibiki's passion for Space-katsu, as well as her affinity for the skies.
- By combining their own birthday digits (Hibiki's 5+25 = 30 & Alicia's 2+23 = 25), then deducting Alicia's sum from Hibiki's sum (30-25 = 5), the final number is five, alluding to the five year gap between I Believe's revival and their hiatus.
- Her favorite drink is cola.
- Her specialties are playing instruments and singing.
- Hibiki shares resemblance with Aine Yūki in respects of their hair, both starting with a shade of pink, then fading to a shade of peach.
- Hibiki bears similarities with Elza Forte from the Aikatsu Stars! series.
- Both have hair that starts off as magenta, reaches mid-thighs and is tied up into a high ponytail, as well as having a braid in their hair.
- Both are the new characters introduced in the second season of their respective series.
- Both are sexy-type idols.
- Coincidentally, they both share the same voice actress.
- Their Dress evolved mid performance.
- Both have fire aura when their dress evolved: Hibiki's dress started to evolved when fire circled and spiral around her when she got her Jeweling Dress (Heavenly Ruby Coord). Elsa had the same experience but with her aura became fire on her body when she got The Sun Dress (Eternal Queen Coord)
- Hibiki is the tenth character in the Aikatsu! franchise to have ombre hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino, Yozora Kasumi, Lilie Shirogane from the Aikatsu Stars! series, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri.
- She is the fifteenth character overall in the Aikatsu! franchise to have dual colored hair, following Sora Kazesawa, Mikuru Natsuki, Rin Kurosawa, Nina Dōjima from the original Aikatsu! series, Yume Nijino, Tsubasa Kisaragi, Yozora Kasumi, Lilie Shirogane, Elza Forte and Kirara Hanazono from the Aikatsu Stars! series, as well as Aine Yūki, Mio Minato, Sakuya Shirayuri and Kaguya Shirayuri.
- She shares her first name with Hibiki Hōjō from Suite Pretty Cure♪, Hibiki Shikyoin from PriPara Series, Hibiki Tachibana from Senki Zesshō Symphogear series and Hibiki Ganaha from THE iDOLM@STER.
- Main article: Hibiki Tenshō/Image gallery
|V • T • E List of Aikatsu Friends! Characters|
|Star Harmony Academy||Aine Yūki • Mio Minato • Maika Chōno • Ema Hinata • Sakuya Shirayuri • Kaguya Shirayuri|
|Love Me Tear||Karen Kamishiro • Mirai Asuka|
|Season Two||Hibiki Tenshō • Alicia Charlotte • Wakaba Harukaze|
|Star Harmony Production Office Three||Tamaki Enjōji • Ken Mayuzumi • Chiharu Hachiya|
|Yūki Family||Masamune Yūki • Nene Yūki • Suzune Yūki • Kazune Yūki • Momone Yūki • Yoshitsune Yūki • Penne|
|Minato Family||Osamu Minato • Reiko Minato|
|Chōno Family||Kenshirō Chōno • Mai Chōno • Maito Chōno|
|Charlotte Family||Leo Charlotte • Sophie Charlotte • Charles Charlotte|
|Artificial Intelligence||Coco (Aikatsu! Navi) • Nana (iTube)|
|Entertainment Industry||Mushirō Haryū (manager) • Noa Shimendō (top designer) • Zack Balan (director) • Natsu (assistant) • Hiro (assistant) • Mana (assistant)|
|Baby Pirates||Marin Manami • Rinna Shinkai|
|Others||List of Aine Yūki's Friends • Mascot Characters|